The digital landscape constantly changes and in order to provide the best products, tools, services and solutions to our clients, we must always be ready to adapt to changes and adopt those changes. The same is true with social media marketing, which is one of the bread-and-butter of the company. As a premier provider of Digital Marketing solutions, RapidCloud Singapore must always be on top of the game: either on top or be trampled below.
Social media platforms can give astounding results in advertising. Considering that almost two billion people are now on Facebook, who wouldn’t want to capitalize and leverage Facebook to their advantage, right?
If you are doing Facebook Ads to promote your brand and business, these tricks up our sleeves can definitely help you! So read carefully, learn and apply to totally leverage Facebook’s awesome advantage to your brand or business’s success.
Facebook Advertising: Equalizing Advert Playing Field
Who wouldn’t want to promote their products, tools and services across a wider range of audience? Traditionally, mass-promotions are done by having handouts and leaflets, or if the business has deeper pockets, they do promotions via television or radio ads with a few or more well-placed billboards. This means hundreds of thousands and even millions of ads money pumped out with the hopes of attracting consumers and clients.
Nowadays, with the advent of digital marketing and with the proliferation and explosion of social media sites —like the titanic Facebook —- businesses and brands can reach out to a wider audience cheaply and efficiently. Facebook marketing, as one of the components in digital marketing, has in more than a lot of ways, evened out the advertising playing field. Through this avant-garde digital ad platform, brands can now connect with the right audience at the right place and at the right time at a lowered cost. They can now target with precision who sees their Facebook Ads, wherever and whenever they want. The Facebook Ads phenomenon has, in a way, liberated business owners and advertisers.
A lot of entrepreneurs, SMEs and business owners can benefit from the liberating effect of Facebook in terms of advertising. For one, e-commerce shop owners can now focus on using Facebook to easily target the right consumer without wasting precious ad dollars, and drive those targeted consumers’ right to their website and ultimately convert them and make them to actually purchase, download an app or do the action that they want them to do.
5 Insider Tricks: Unravelling Facebook Marketing Potentials!
Here are some of the tricks we’ve come to learn along the way that can help you in doing Facebook Marketing. But like what we’ve come to understand, some of tricks here actually means just doing some tweaks with how you do you’re Facebook marketing adverts. To this and you’d reap a lot from your Facebook marketing initiatives. And by a lot we mean more likes, shares, more interactions, more clicks and ultimately, increase in sales!
- Leverage Facebook’s Carousel For Your Products. Facebook, ever evolving to best provide for the needs of advertisers now allows business and brand owners like you to use a multi-product carousel advert. This particular kind of advert has the potential to increase and grow your audience, engagement and click-through-rate while lessening your ad costs.
Facebook’s multi product carousel makes your target audience curious; you pique your target audiences’ curiosity as what other products there is to see. This type of product presentation appeals on the innate human characteristic of being curious; the want to reveal what else is there to see and know. So would-be consumers would typically want to scroll or swipe and view more. By using multi product carousel, you attract more people to view your products and engage your audience too!
The multi product carousel also allows you to weave a story around your product and tell your audience how the products on the carousel interact and work together. It gives your audience the chance to interact with you and your product and gives them more reason to click.
- Leverage On The Power Of Video For Your Ads. As we say time and again, we humans are visually oriented. We process information faster if presented visually. Given this human peculiarity, Facebook’s recent algorithmic changes now gives greater preference on visual content like graphic arts, photos and videos. Video in particular gives a rich and immersive experience to your target audience while increasing the chances of your advertisement ending on people’s Facebook News Feed. Recent data suggest that more than 50% of Facebook’s users’ spend more time watching movies or video clips on the social media platform on a daily basis.
We can bet the barn that even you also spend considerable time stopping your browsing and watching a video clip that caught your eyes attention.
A video advert is an interesting and highly immersive medium to promote your brand or product by showing how your product or service works, how it can help your target audience or what benefit they can have with your offering.
- Capitalize on Facebook’s Offer Adverts. Who doesn’t love a good offer, promo, sale or discount? Everyone does and so do we! When we see something that offers a discount or sale; especially from brands or businesses we know, we click to find out more or to simply get a code or discount coupon.
Facebook’s Offer advert basically lets brand and business owners to setup a promo, sale or discount using the Ads Manager, Power Editor Tool of Facebook. Introducing a new product, tool or service? Why not offer an introductory price or a discounted price? Planning to have an End of Season sale? Advertise your discounted promo! Facebook’s Offer gives brand owners tons of ways to entice their audience to buy and interact with them.
Cool, right? What’s even better is that your target audience and buyers doesn’t need to leave your Facebook page to go to the deal! They can get the deal right on your Facebook page by simply clicking the ad and getting a unique code for the deal. Easy, effortless and convenient deals right on their fingertips, things that online buyers and consumers would want to experience from their trusted brands. As an added bonus, Facebook Offer is an effective way to social proof your deals because the post would actually show how many people have availed of your promo in real time!
- Boast A Post By Boost. Consumers throat-deep seeing advertising on Facebook and other social media sites. Often, every few ads, another pops to the point it becomes annoying. Because of this, advertisers and brand owners sometimes becomes wary whether another advert would be well-accepted or would just be barely noticed thus wasting precious ad dollars and flashing those ad dollars down the toilet.
A great idea to promote your brand is by boosting a well-received existing post. Of the tons of post you have (we would like to believe you do, if not, we can help you!), choose a recent post that has received a lot of action (likes, shares and comments) and simply boost that post to reach even more audience
This type of promotion capitalizes on existing assets (your post) that have actually produced favourable results for you. Choose well the post that you would promote by boosting and reap the results.
- Instead of Selling, Build up Your Brand’s Online Identity! More often than now, who you are perceived to be by your target market and audience is more important than the tons of ads you can churn out. The same can be said with ads on Facebook. Your ads don’t need to be always about selling your products, services, solutions or tools.
One creative way to promote your brand by option is sponsoring and espousing an event people can relate to you. If you have an e-commerce site, this can be an amazing way for people to get acquainted with your brand. You can do a product launch inviting people near your store or business location. You can do a benefit show or benefit fashion show to help people in your locality. If, for example, you have an engineering office, you can sponsor a forum or lecture on building design or best practices in building construction. You can use Facebook to let people near your business area to drop by, list, participate or listen in.
This type of advertising is subtle and very enticing because it shows your concern to other people instead of just earning and it earns a lot of natural ripple effect that can translate to a lot of free advertisement for your brand.
With the advent of the digital age comes a lot of exciting and new ways to promote and advertise a business. Social media platforms such as Facebook can be an effective and efficient ally to better promote and endorse a brand, business and product.
The simple tricks, learned through experience can be an effective stepping stone to jumpstart your foray into the exciting and wonderful world of digital marketing and digital advertising. The underlying tone of our tricks and tips is to constantly learn and adapt with the constantly changing tides of the digital landscape. Adapt to change, adopt changes, learn and thrive!
What do you think about these tips? Share your thoughts with us.